Monday, March 10, 2008

Imagine



"envision-dream-create-achieve-be"

I enjoy taking photographs of flowers and other creations in nature. I also enjoy manipulating them with imaging software; adding quotes, thoughts or words that flutter through my mind. This orange gerbera daisy is one of my favorites. It reminds me to allow myself to blossom, to open up and unfold with the morning light, to appreciate this moment and imagine the possibilities available within the Universe. I am connected to this flower. I am connected with all of life.

--Bloom Big!

2 comments :

  1. [...] 10, 2008 I wrote my first blog post, birthing the Kreative Notions Blog.  My initial intention was to share my play dates and inspire [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] was two years ago today that I created my first blog entry for Kreative Notions.  When I clicked on PublishPost I had no idea what I was doing.  Quite [...]

    ReplyDelete

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....