Friday, February 27, 2009

Inspiration Has Struck!

It's been quite some time since I've had an inkling to make anything. I've had a creative block. The more I searched for inspiration, the more it got away from me. Though, while I cleaned out my art studio, I came across a chip-board book from 7gypsies that I had purchased at Beverley's; I can't remember when. I decided to create a book, "100 of my Favorite things."



My first step was to cover the chip-board pages and prepare them for further embellishment, and of course, a collage or list of my favorite things. The front cover came out of the package as shown. I used paint and paper from Provo's "The Once upon a Time" Stack to decorate the pages.

Now I'm off to ruminate, contemplate and create my list of 100 favorite things! 100! Might take a while.



No comments :

Post a Comment

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....