Thursday, June 18, 2009

Begin


The Original--This photo was actually taken by accident while I was not paying attention to what I was doing. However, I don't believe in simple accidents....so I knew I had to keep it until I discovered what purpose it would serve. Below is yet another attempt at altered imagery. I'm delightfully pleased with this one; more so than the one I scratched out yesterday.

Altered, with a piercing tool and a Chizzel-it; then painted with blue, yellow and brown water color...the purpose became clear ....Begin. No matter what we do, where we want to go, who we want to be...it all begins with taking a single step and creating our path one brick at a time. Sometimes our chosen path cracks, but to discover our purpose and create our fate we must keep going. We must keep laying the bricks ....one at a time. We must...Begin






No comments :

Post a Comment

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....