Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!


While my photographs often fail to do my projects justice, I do like to share what I've been doing. After months of doing nothing, or simply failing to take photographs of what I've done, I am making a more conscious effort these days to feed my creative being. Like most creative people, I often feel blocked and stifled; or that inner critic appears with its "can't-do" attitude. Throughout this past week I've been telling it to "Be Quiet!"What I discovered this morning (after my husband asked me if I'd be making a Father's Day card for his dad) is that I can put something together rather quickly when I've spent time burning those creative energies--good or bad. Because I have been playing around with my creativity this past week, this card came to me quite easily. It's also lovely when someone walks in and says, "Wow. That's nice."

This particular card was stamped with the Happy Everything Collection from Stampin Up!, the sailboat stamp is a Fine Line Classics from Inkadinkado and finally, the Happy Father's Day stamp is from Stampendous!

No comments :

Post a Comment

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....