Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mini-Love Book



I recently visited the website of Keri Smith, author of Wreck this Journal (*update:: Wreck this App is now available for iPhone/iPad too!). I was delighted to find an illustration she'd drawn with "Directions for Making a Magic Book (out of one sheet of paper!)." The instructions recommend using a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11" paper, but I have been experimenting with different sizes of paper. I made this mini-book for my daughter. She loved it! It's very simple to do and is perfect for personalizing a special message for a loved one.

The l-o-v-e stamp I used on the cover is from Stampin' Up!, the ribbon I purchased at Target in their $1 section, and I wrote the rest by hand. Such a good job I must have done because my husband thought I'd stamped all the words!

If you would like to find out how to make a "magic book" please follow this link to Keri Smith's website and her illustration for the "Making a Magic Book ."


No comments :

Post a Comment

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....