Monday, October 19, 2009

Magnetic Love


I often try to remind myself that "When I love myself..." I am creative, considerate, loving, friendly, open, receptive, giving, intelligent, kind, self-nurturing and respectful...the list goes on. A friend once suggested I replace "when" with "Because" since affirmations are best used in the present tense.

Recently I purchased a package of Inkssentials Memory glass in various sizes. I created this two inch magnet with a Sizzix hearts die cut and included the words "Because I love myself enough." I sealed the edges with UTEE Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel that I melted in a Ranger Melting Pot from Suze Weinburg. I think it came out quite nice considering it was my first try at dipping a project into UTEE. The final step was to glue a magnet on the back; hence, Magnetic Love.

I plan to do more of this in the future, but first....Thanksgiving cards.

No comments :

Post a Comment

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....