Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day 2010



Both my husband and his father appreciate the handmade card over the store bought variety.  So that's what I do.  During the same week my mother-in-law celebrates her birthday so I have been keeping myself quite busy in the studio the past couple of days with my Stampin' Up! supplies.

Currently I am working on a gift book that I look forward to sharing soon.  It's a work in progress and I'm having such fun with it.  It is intended as a gift, but every time I look at it I think, "maybe I should keep it."   =)  I've got all the pages covered with various types of paper and bound in a cover.  The final step yet to complete is the process of personalizing and embellishing it for display.

Mistaeks are Mandatory
Make lots of them!

No comments :

Post a Comment

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....