Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A gift to Celebrate! Happy-Happy! Joy-Joy!

I recently created a gift book to celebrate the new and exciting accomplishments and changes in my step daughter's life. I've never put together a gift book of this size, or that I had to bind, so that was an adventure in itself. The experience did lead me to believe that I would like to create more gift books in various sizes. And you know what they say, "Practice makes perfect."

Another first? I have opted to try SmileBox and create a slide show for you. Enjoy this recent labor of love.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
created by Syda with Smilebox

abundant joY~
Syda

Mistaeks are Mandatory
make lots of 'em!

No comments :

Post a Comment

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....