Friday, September 17, 2010

Lost in a Box

I've finally stepped out of the box to share my recent mistaeks with you.  I have recently been playing with a new friend; Art Journaling.  With each page I have created I have listened to Ms. Chatterbox trash my efforts as I create and learn, let go and release.  She wouldn't let me share the photographs I had taken.  She stuffed me into a box, folded over the flaps and sat on top of it keeping me trapped and afraid of any mistaeks I might have made.

I awoke this morning and crammed her into a box while I proceeded to scan a few of my created art journal pages for sharing.  After all, my tag-line is:  Mistaeks are Mandatory!  make lots of 'em.  The whole point of my play dates is to make mistaeks, try new creative ideas, learn and expand my creative energy.  It is through this sharing that I want to assure you that we are all creative and we all can make beautiful mistaeks!

I'm not certain that my photographs/scans do my pages justice, but without further ado, here is a sampling:




Have you made any mistaeks today? I certainly hope that you have! Mistaeks are marvelous! Mistaeks are madatory! Make lots of 'em!


1 comment :

  1. >Wonderful work! Thanks for stepping OUT and sharing your work with us! We want MORE, and then some card sets to share with friends and family. Keep on making those misteaks.

    ReplyDelete

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....