Wednesday, January 26, 2011

#ced2011 - #InsideOut - Almost

I've taken on a couple of creative challenges this new year; a fabulous eCourse offered by Free Spirit Knits called Inside Out and Creative Every Day 2011 (#ced2011).  It perhaps is more than I can keep up with in addition to my creative business, but I'm giving it my best....sprinkling in as much as I can between loads of laundry, Zumba and this little thing we call Life.

In lieu of stuffing this blog post full of photographs, to showcase the results of my recent play dates, I've created a little slide show for you using Smilebox.   It includes some of the creative exercises that I've done for the Inside Out eCourse, for simple fun and for things I will soon post for purchase via this here website.

Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Photo album customized with Smilebox

I've been in the doodling mood lately and after realizing that scans of my doodles were not going to meet my standards for creating pocket cards, note cards and the like, I decided to put my long ago Bamboo Fun pen tablet to work.  I must admit that my doodles have been coming out quite nicely and I've begun the process of printing up pocket size cards that will soon be available for purchase and slipped into the pockets, bags and lunch boxes of your loved ones.  Yay!

In the mean time, I've got more creative energy to burn!  How 'bout you?  In what ways have you been burning your creative energies?  Writing?  Painting?  Coloring with the kids?

2 comments :

  1. >LOVE THIS!!! Love your "book" and I think the music that accompanied it was absolutely perfect. It literally put a smile on my face. It is only 10:20 in the AM and I am feeling a shift in this day thanks to you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. >I can't play this on my iPad but will check it out when I'm back om my computer. I was wondering if you'd be interested in uploading it to our Inside Out community video page? Happy, creative day to you!

    ReplyDelete

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....