Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A New Adventure #ced2011 #insideout

I've been feeling incredibly g-u-i-l-t-y for not being here to update this o' blog o' mine, and just today completing days 19, 20 and 21 of Inside Out (an eCourse hosted by Free Spirit Knits).  Rest assured I have not been sitting on my thumbs and watching television.  No, while I never miss an episode of NCIS or Criminal Minds, I have been quite busy.  I spent hours today editing a boat load of photographs I've been taking as I make my way through these early months of 2011 bathing in creativity and basking in the glow of transformation and growth. And now that it is well after my bedtime and my husband and daughter have been snoozing for hours, I leave with you this slide show....yet another creative endeavor.  :-)


I thought Kina's song, Me, complimented this collection of photographs perfectly...."I'm just me. I'm enough. With myself I'm in love."

**Update:  Looks like that video was removed....so I've created a new one for your viewing pleasure.  Music is from Kevin MacLeod.

Enjoy!

5 comments :

  1. >WOW!!!! Your creativity and creations are astounding. What fun you must be having in your creative haven. Your video was so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Awesome and inspirational! This is just what I need to get me going. Absolutely love your art journaling video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >Awww, thank you ladies! I so appreciate you taking the time to watch the video and sharing your thoughts. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. >That was a great video and a perfect song to complement it! I've tried searching for the song (it is what I need to hear right now) on iTunes but am having no luck - could you tell me the name of the CD? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Catie - I love that song. I tried searching iTunes too, it appears it's not available (Kina Cosper/Kina/Me). But...I do have the original CD and would be happy to burn a copy for you. Email me your mailing address and I'll send it out next week. There's a link in the side bar under "Magical Messages."

    ReplyDelete

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....