Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wild, Wacky, Wonder-FULL Doodle

Doodling is so meditative for me.  I love it because I can sit in my favorite chair, sippin' a fresh cuppa bliss with the television on and find myself completely tuned out.  I get lost in the squiggly lines, circles, loops and coloring in.  My mind opens up and in the end I feel relaxed, free and ready to take on whatever task might lay before me.

I think this flower is utterly delightful.  Wild. Wacky.  It reminds me that there are many aspects to my being.  Some are complimentary.  Some are not.  All the same, they serve a purpose and allow me to be who I am.  Wackiness and all.



This doodle is now available on a variety of items in my CafePress Shop; including this gorgeous greeting card!

click to purchase

How delightful to remind someone to "celebrate wild, wacky, wonder-FULL Y-O-U."

joY & gratiTUDE~

No comments :

Post a Comment

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....