Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Inspiration...or Not

It's difficult to feel inspired or inspiring when you're stuck in the mud and the muck of an approaching dose of depression.  I can feel it coming on.   It doesn't help that I have so much to do...the list is heavy and weighing me down.  So...this morning I decided to lighten the load by giving myself permission to recharge with some creative energy.

I recently began partaking in 21 Secrets: An Art Journal Playground.  I chose Three Words offered by Aimee of Artsyville as my first course.  As you might deduce from the title, there are 21 courses/lessons offered by 21 different creative BEings.

For the past week or two I have been browsing books, journals and blog posts for a variety of three word strings.  I chose to string my words together in blocks.  This 2 minute vid is the end result of my recent dabbles.





joY & gratitude!

2 comments :

  1. i loved this more than i can possibly say! going to share it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I embrace the love and the share....right now! :)

    ReplyDelete

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....