Monday, July 18, 2011

Little Random Words

This little project that I present to you in this little one minute slide show is the result of an exercise I did as part of the 21 Secrets Art Journaling Workshop.  "Three Little Words" is hosted by none other than Aimee of Artsyville.  I took my little word strings and rather than just writing them down, I printed them on colored card stock and then arranged them on the pages of a handmade accordion book I was making with card stock, chip board, gesso and acrylic paint.  It was so much fun to do!  Please enjoy!



2 comments :

  1. Oh this is gorgeous and profound, both the presentation and the words. I can't get enough of Three Little Words. That class brought me back to my first love of poetry. BTW, "Share Your Thoughts" is a lovely little word string too. Intentional or mistaek?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy! Where are my manners? Thank you! It's amazing what Three Little Words can do...isn't it?

    "Share YOUR Thoughts" was a little of both, I suppose. I didn't like "Leave a comment" but I hadn't paid any attention to the fact that I had used Three Little Words. :)

    ReplyDelete

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....