Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday Tickle...I'm Back!

....but I have no idea where I've been.  I'd like to say that I have been on a wild, wacky, wonderful adventure...

I have been playing a bit.  Making a lot of mistaeks while Ms. F. Quibbler whispered in m' ear.  Perhaps there is someone out there who is interested in my mistaeks.  I don't know.  I am willing to share them, however, and leap [back] out into the world of Etsy.

Mistaeks are mandatory and I insist that you make lots of 'em!  I know I do.  How else might we learn and grow and change and live better?  I'm learning from my mistaeks so the finished works I now share are only going to get better and better and bigger and brighter.

Shut. up.

Sorry.  I wasn't talking to you.  Ms. F. Quibbler just walked in.  :)

I just went live on Etsy.  I've added Canada to the list.  Yay!  So without further ado here is a fun photo collage I created.  Some of the photos do not do the item justice....I really need to gather up some props and textures for my photo sessions.


No comments :

Post a Comment

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....