Saturday, September 15, 2012

Moving, Changing & Doodling


Change is good.  Right?  I'm at it again.  I'm changing things around the blog, attempting to breathe new life into it.  I have blog posts in my head.  {I only hope I can get them out}.  I've Discovered a new way to send out email subscriptions.  I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I set it up right.  I'm sure you'll let me know, won't you?  I'm holding my breath and hoping I selected the right address to import into that group...you can always unsubscribe if I didn't.  Realizing there were other things I was going to do, but haven't, I've been beating myself up.  No more.  I'm just going to take a deep breath and begin again.

I am right where I'm supposed to be.

A year ago I moved all my posts over to WordPress, but I haven't really been happy over there.  Some things I like, but some I don't and it appears that the don'ts have outnumbered the rest and I've spent some time moving back, updating, reformatting photographs, editing, experimenting with HTML to change up some things, and taking the time to really think about what I want.  I'm self taught when it comes to HTML...and it ain't for dummies!  LOL.  I still have a few things to do, but it's been a long day and I don't think my head, or my eyes, can take much more strain at the moment.

I've been quite busy during my latest absence and I am preparing to share some of my latest creative endeavors with you.  I've decided to try that scheduling thingy some folks use.  What's it called again?  Oh, yeah.  A calendar.  It has come to me that playing it by ear isn't really working as effectively as I thought it might.  I don't know where I got the idea that it would.

In the mean time, I leave you with this recent doodle I made over a US map.  I love it so much that I went out and purchased some world maps to cut down and doodle more.  Thanks to m' Instagram friend, Emily, for the inspiration!

Sweet Dreams m' friends!  I'll see you again soon!

4 comments :

  1. Argh, I posted a comment last night, or at least I thought I did, and it's not showing! So, I'll try again now!
    What I said is this ... You and Emily are my favorite artist on Instagram. Thanks for being an inspiration to me!
    Hugs,
    Susi aka susi1662 on IG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new set up! WoW!

    Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I still have some kinks and details to attend to, but for the most part I think we're ready to rock and roll!! <3

      Delete

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....