Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Confession Time


Confession.  I am the worst blogger ev-ah!  Well, perhaps you have noticed that if you've visited this page and noticed that my blogging habit isn't much of a habit at all.  You might even be whispering, "Uh-Duh!" under your breath.  Blogging for me has been more a hit and miss.  Or, more accurately, a hit and run.  :)  Perhaps that is why other social media sites are so appealing.  I'm often on Instagram or Facebook.  In those little corners of the world, it is acceptable to "hit and run."  

I do the same thing when it comes to reading the blogs of others.  I'm always so amazed by how often and how fun, interesting and enjoyable their blogs are and I leave them wondering how the hell they do it.  Or, again, more to the point, I leave asking why I can't seem to write blog posts like that.  

Don't get me wrong.  I'm always thinking about this blog.  I'm always taking photographs because "it'd make a great blog post."  I start writing blog posts.  But...before I'm done, I hit a brick wall and it never gets posted.  

It all boils down to little Ms. F. Quibbler assuring me that I'm not good enough.  She rattles around in my head, making her declarations of "you can't."  Sadly, I listen to her, throw my arms in the air, shrug my shoulders and give in, "You're probably right."  

Somehow, telling you this, admitting my defeat, helps to quiet her down.  It helps because I am here, despite her areguments against it.  

I shall return.  Thursday. With a Tickle.  :)   In the mean time, there are a couple of posts over on Syda's Siftings regarding my moving adventure.  Pop on over and give them a read!  Part 1 is here and Part 2 is here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....