Friday, June 13, 2014

ICAD Challenge: 1-7

Happy Friday!  

Most recently I have been participating in the annual ICAD (index card a day) Challenge.  It is hosted by Wonderful Tammy of Daisy Yellow.  This is my second journey through the world of index cards and if it's something you'd like to try, it's not too late!  Give it a go!  There are no rules!

Tammy kindly shares creative prompts to inspire, stretch and guide your ICAD experience, but because there are no rules, you really can do anything you want.  I choose to do my own thang.  I also do not create my index cards in the art loft.  While I sometimes prep cards ahead of time with some acrylic paint, alcohol ink or color wash, most of my cards consist of doodles.  Cards that have not been prepped ahead of time are colored using Copic Ciao markers or water color. My index-card-a-day experience happens late in the evening, on the sofa, in front of the television after everyone else has gone to bed.  It really relaxes me.

Here are cards 1-7:








Have a fabulous weekend!!  See you Monday!

2 comments :

  1. Just found your blog and love your art, so colourful and inspiring- thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo! And "Welcome!" So glad you found me! :-)

    ReplyDelete

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....