Wednesday, June 25, 2014

ICAD Wrap Up: Week Two: Cards 7-14

Happy Wednesday!!

It's been a busy week around here.  Lots of details from the never-ending-to-do-list are being checked off.  Yay!

As I've tried to get into the art loft to clean up, and finish up with an art journal trade and make Happy Art Swap cards I find myself a little sidetracked.  Out of the blue a book page, water color, acrylic paint, ink pad and hand-carved rubber stamps jump out of nowhere and hit me on the head!

When this happens, I have to respond.  :)

However, before this Hump Day gets the best of me, I thought I'd share with you the next weekly batch of ICAD (index card a day) pieces.  I hope you enjoy them!

doodle over blotched ink; border colored with Copic markers

one staple collage challenge -- THIS WAS SO FUN!

doodled flowers; Copic and PITT pen, white gelly roll

doodle over color wash stencil

doodle over color wash stencil

another one staple collage card

my wisdom for the day; color wash stencil, magazine text
Have a magical day!  And remember,

Mistaeks are mandatory...flub it up (a lot)!

No comments :

Post a Comment

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....