Monday, November 10, 2014

A Gift and a Celebration for Milestone

The other morning I logged on to Instagram to see that I'd hit 1000 followers/friends!  What a milestone for me!  This is great cause for a celebration and a celebration means a gift! To celebrate I'm offering my latest girl as a desktop background.  She's free for you to download and use on your personal computer.

She looks awesome on my MacBook Pro!



During editing I added the text "Do what is BRAVE for you."  A reminder that bravery doesn't have to be something huge, life saving or miraculous.  It can be simple.  Very simple.  As simple as answering an email, making a phone call, saying 'hello' or trying something new on the menu. Brave acts are whatever is brave for you!  So, without further ado....

Simply go here to download via DropBox and save the JPG to your computer to decorate your desktop with this Blue Haired Brave Girl. I do kindly ask that you do not share the download with others; instead I'd much prefer it if you'd please refer them to this post

Notecards with a variety of messages and prints will be in the shop soon!  

Enjoy!  And thank you for all the love and support!  You ALL Rock!

Next up.....a studio tour.  :)

2 comments :

  1. Congratulations!!! What a fantastic milestone! Also love the art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sylvia!! I appreciate you stopping in! {{{{{hugs}}}}}

      Delete

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....