Monday, January 19, 2015

Have You Been to the New House?

I'm still in the process of managing all of the nuts & bolts that go along with this transition to Motley Turtle Arts.  I've had some glitches pop up:   the cable box my husband uses went out, I dropped my iPhone 6 Plus and it died (fortunately that turned out to be a hardware issue), the coffee pot brewed its last pot of coffee...nothing earth shattering but distracting and time consuming.

A note to email subscribers:

For those of you who are subscribers to blog updates via email, I will be moving those to a new service as well (eventually).  I intend to move you along with me when I do.  If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, please unsubscribe or send your wishes via email to syda the motley turtle and I will be sure you are not placed on the new list.  No hard feelings.

If you use Bloglovin' to keep up with your favorites, you can follow Motley Turtle Arts here.

I appreciate your love and support and hope you will visit me in my new home.

Meanwhile, a new post is up at Motley Turtle Arts.  I'm tearing apart and releasing all of my hand written journals.  You can read about it here.  I've shared a little bit about it on Instagram and Facebook but felt the need to share a little more.

Happy Monday....er, Tuesday!  Have a beautiful week!! Write new stories. Make new memories. Create more art!

xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

A {{{HUG}}} for your thoughts....